June 30 2020 – fenella blackmoore
Our 5 tips for glowing skin:
1. After cleansing your skin, use your towel to gently exfoliate by softly rubbing in circular motions all over the face and neck for 20 seconds.
2. While applying your serums, moisturisers or masks, cup your hands over your nose and deeply inhale 3x. This helps to gain aromatherapy benefits as well.
3. Change your pillowcase regularly. This helps to eliminate the build-up of dirt and bacteria being transferred to the skin.
4. Double cleanse at night, but just once in the morning. The first cleanse helps to remove make up, dirt and pollutants from during the day and the second cleanse works deeper into the pores to thoroughly clean the face and prep the skin for serums, masks and moisturisers. It is not necessary to double cleanse in the morning
5. Include zinc and collagen in your supplements. Zinc is an essential mineral for healthy skin, it lowers inflammation and can help reduce breakouts. While collagen helps to decrease the signs of aging.